A fantastic role for a Cocktail Bartender has become available to work for an independent, premium cocktail bar & nightclub that is opening up in Bromley, Kent in October.
We require a person with good experience in the industry. Very good cocktail, spirit and hospitality industry knowledge is essential.
We are looking for someone vibrant, creative and fresh - therefore applications are not just limited to a standard CV, feel free to write to us, send us a short video about yourself or even a funny story - be creative.
As the Cocktail Bartender, you will be responsible for service and recommendation of cocktails and drinks at the bar. A good knowledge of the classic drinks and spirits is a must.
An overall understanding of the industry is essential as we aim to provide an amazing service to our guests combined with great drinks. We will provide necessary training on all our procedures and ingredients used in our specific cocktails, aspects of our service and spirits used in our bar.
Benefits - Cocktail Bartender
- London Living Wage during probation period
- Performance-related bonuses
- Staff discounts
- Lots of training and education about spirits and cocktails
- Opportunity to influence the direction of the bar and suggesting new ideas to owners & management.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- Excellent personality & appearance
- Good spoken English
- Cocktail experience preferably gained in a busy bar / nightclub / restaurant environment
- An understanding of drinks and spirits
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bartending: 1 year (required)
Pay Rate: £11.95 - £13 per hour
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to Commute:
- Bromley, BR1 1RW (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 01/10/2023