A prime central location, this is a superb cabaret restaurant, London. Our majestic two-storied venue hosts a spectacular array of shows and events, including world class cabaret, circus acts, brunch events and our all new 'Proud Late' - the night you have been waiting for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Runner to join Proud group to be part of the busy front of house team. Bringing critical support to our busy food & beverage operations, you’ll be a key part of the team that makes our guests experiences second to none when they are drinking and dining.
Your effort and hard work will provide the foundation to the smooth-running of the food & beverage operation and will be critical to the club’s success, whilst providing you with a great springboard from which to launch your hospitality career.
- Following direction from the senior team to provide the key infrastructure and support for the day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Working with the team to prepare the floor before service, laying tables, polishing silver/glassware, folding napkins, ensuring all stock and supplies are ready, bins are empty, handheld devices are charged, POS systems are working, PDQ machines are charged etc.
- Running food from the kitchen.
- Running drinks from the bar.
- Keeping the stations clean, stocked, and functioning well.
- Pre-empting problems and flagging these to your Head Waiter in good time so that they can be resolved swiftly and positively.
- Attending training workshops and briefings to further your knowledge.
- Clearing down after service and preparing for the next shift.
- Knowing your SOP manual inside and out.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are followed to maintain safe working conditions for all the team.
- Managing bottled water operations including bottle-cleaning, re-filling, labelling.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- We want our people to be themselves, genuine and non-scripted.
- We give you the space to be yourself, so show us who you really are!
- Be flexible; respond quickly and positively to the changing requirements of the business.
- Make it easy for our guests, and your fellow team members, communicate effectively and be creative.
- Take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve niggles in your own way.
- Show love towards our guests and your team! We are looking for someone who understands their individual value within company and who wants to be part of the development of the local area as well as the hotel.
- Show passion towards internal product knowledge, our local area and continuously develop this knowledge.
Weekly Hours: 20-35
Pay Rate: From £12.00 per hour