A fantastic role for a Cocktail Bar Waiting Staff member has become available to work for an independent, premium cocktail bar & nightclub that is opening up in Bromley, Kent in October.
We require a person with good experience in the industry. Very good cocktail, spirit and hospitality industry knowledge is essential.
We are looking for someone vibrant, creative and fresh - therefore applications are not just limited to a standard CV, feel free to write to us, send us a short video about yourself or even a funny story - be creative.
As the Waiting staff, you will be responsible for the meeting and greeting of the guests, working with the reservation system to sit guests down based on either their bookings or walk in status. Providing table service, suggesting drinks and explaining the menu to guests, taking their orders and delivering orders to their tables. Maintaining high levels of cleanliness on the floor and attaining to guests needs at all times. This would be an ideal position for someone with great passion for drinks, cocktails and the industry in general.
- London Living Wage during probation period
- Performance-related bonuses
- 40-45 hours a week shift work (majority of shifts start at 4pm)
- Staff discounts
- Lots of training and education about spirits and cocktails
- Opportunity to influence the direction of the bar and suggesting new ideas to owners & management.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- Excellent personality
- Good spoken English
- Customer service experience preferably gained in a busy bar / nightclub or restaurant environment
- An understanding of drinks and spirits
Qualifications / Experience:
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: £11.95-£13.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to Commute:
- Bromley (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 01/10/2023