A prime central location, this is a superb cabaret restaurant, London. Our majestic two-storied venue hosts a spectacular array of shows and events, including world class cabaret, circus acts, brunch events and our all new 'Proud Late' - the night you have been waiting for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Waiting Person to join Proud group to be part of the busy front of house team. Bringing critical support to our busy food & beverage operations, you’ll be a key part of the team that makes our guests experiences second to none when they are drinking and dining.
Your effort and hard work will provide the foundation to the smooth-running of the food & beverage operation and will be critical to the club’s success, whilst providing you with a great springboard from which to launch your hospitality career.
- You pride yourself on having excellent product knowledge and going the extra mile to create memorable guest experiences.
- You’re confident to run a section and supervise the junior members of the team.
- You thrive on teamwork and support the management team to guarantee guests always have a fully positive dining experience.
- You’re keen to use your interpersonal skills, energy, and passion for food and wine to ensure the highest standards and performance targets are constantly achieved.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Have previous experience working as a Waiting Person.
- Are passionate about delivering the highest levels of service to our guests in an engaging and informative way.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and build rapport with our guests and the team.
- Desire to continuously learn and improve both knowledge and Waiting skills.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- We want our people to be themselves, genuine and non-scripted.
- We give you the space to be yourself, so show us who you really are!
- Be flexible; respond quickly and positively to the changing requirements of the business.
- Make it easy for our guests, and your fellow team members, communicate effectively and be creative.
- Take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve niggles in your own way.
- Show love towards our guests and your team! We are looking for someone who understands their individual value within company and who wants to be part of the development of the local area as well as the hotel.
- Show passion towards internal product knowledge, our local area and continuously develop this knowledge.
Weekly Hours: 20-35
Pay Rate: From £12.00-£14.00 per hour depending on experience