A prime central location, located right by Charing Cross Station, this is a superb cabaret restaurant, London. Our majestic two-storied venue hosts a spectacular array of shows and events, including world class cabaret, circus acts, brunch events and our all new 'Proud Late' - the night you have been waiting for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Bar Back to join Proud group to be part of the busy front of house team. Bringing critical support to our busy food & beverage operations, you’ll be a key part of the team that makes our guests experiences second to none when they are drinking and dining.
Your effort and hard work will provide the foundation to the smooth-running of the food & beverage operation and will be critical to the club’s success, whilst providing you with a great springboard from which to launch your hospitality career.
This role is to ensure that the bartender has everything they need during service to keep everything running smoothly: clean glasses, enough garnishes, liquor, beer and spirits, ice cubes, etc.
- Tidy up tables, counters, and other bar areas.
- Collect empty glasses and bottles.
- Restock the bar with straws, coasters, and napkins.
- Prepare mixers, juices, and cocktail garnishes.
- Replenish peanuts and fruits.
- Change out beer kegs and replace liquor bottles.
- Remove trash and wipe down drink spills.
- Refill ice bins.
- Clean rags throughout the shift.
- Assist the Bartenders during rush hours.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- Minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Interest in the hospitality industry; previous entry-level experience in a bar or restaurant is not mandatory but will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team spirit.
- Basic knowledge of bar menu items and recipes (different types of beers and mixed drinks).
- Physical ability to lift, hold trays of bottles and glassware and stand during the shift.
- Flexibility to work during evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
Qualifications / Experience:
- We want our people to be themselves, genuine and non-scripted.
- We give you the space to be yourself, so show us who you really are!
- Be flexible; respond quickly and positively to the changing requirements of the business.
- Make it easy for our guests, and your fellow team members, communicate effectively and be creative.
- Take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve niggles in your own way.
- Show love towards our guests and your team! We are looking for someone who understands their individual value within company and who wants to be part of the development of the local area as well as the hotel.
- Show passion towards internal product knowledge, our local area and continuously develop this knowledge.
Weekly Hours: 20-35
Pay Rate: From £12.00 per hour