A great opportunity for a Barback role has become available to work for an independent, premium cocktail bar & nightclub that is opening up in Bromley, Kent in October.
Very good hospitality industry knowledge is essential.
We are looking for someone vibrant, creative and fresh - therefore applications are not just limited to a standard CV, feel free to write to us, send us a short video about yourself or even a funny story - be creative.
As the barback, you will be responsible for the stocking and restocking of the bar, collecting and washing up glassware and maintaining all bar areas in a clean and tidy order.
All necessary training will be provided. We would also be considering persons without experience.
- Performance-related bonuses
- 20/25 hours a week shift work - ideal for someone wanting evening work. The Majority of the shift are Fridays and Saturdays starting from approx 7pm and with finish times 4/5am. There are some occasional Thursday and Sunday shift available.
- Staff discount
The Successful Candidate will display:
- Excellent personality
- Customer service experience preferably gained in a busy bar / nightclub / restaurant environment
Qualifications / Experience:
- Barback: 1 year (preferred)
Job Types: Part-time
Weekly hours: 20 per week
Pay Rate: £10.50-£11.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to Commute:
- Bromley, BR1 1RW (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 01/10/2023