A prime central location, this is a superb cabaret restaurant, London. Our majestic two-storied venue hosts a spectacular array of shows and events, including world class cabaret, circus acts, brunch events and our all new 'Proud Late' - the night you have been waiting for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Bartender to join Proud group to be part of the busy front of house team. Bringing critical support to our busy food & beverage operations, you’ll be a key part of the team that makes our guests experiences second to none when they are drinking and dining.
Your effort and hard work will provide the foundation to the smooth-running of the food & beverage operation and will be critical to the club’s success, whilst providing you with a great springboard from which to launch your hospitality career.
To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Welcoming customers, reading, and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
Qualifications / Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Experience in cocktails required.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- We want our people to be themselves, genuine and non-scripted.
- We give you the space to be yourself, so show us who you really are!
- Be flexible; respond quickly and positively to the changing requirements of the business.
- Make it easy for our guests, and your fellow team members, communicate effectively and be creative.
- Take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve niggles in your own way.
- Show love towards our guests and your team! We are looking for someone who understands their individual value within company and who wants to be part of the development of the local area as well as the hotel.
- Show passion towards internal product knowledge, our local area and continuously develop this knowledge.
Weekly Hours: 20-35
Pay Rate: £14.60 per hour depending on experience