The Piano Works are looking for full time fun loving, passionate and guest focused Chefs to join our team and family. We have two fantastic live music venues in London, one located just off Leicester Square and the other Farringdon which are both part restaurant, part bar, part concert and full-on party.
The Piano Works are non-stop, late night, live music venues where nightly 8 skilled musicians interact with the audience and play their song requests. Non-stop live music features from 11:30: to 16:00 for our raucous weekly Saturday brunches and from 1700 – 0100, five nights a week supported by a state of- the-art sound & lighting systems and DJ’s from 1am till late.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the section are managed in an effective, efficient and productive manner under the guidance and supervision of the Sous and Head Chef. Have a positive attitude and ability to multitask. Have good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
• 28 paid holidays per annum.
• Two complimentary meals per shift.
• Annual bonus
• 50% off food and drink when visiting our venues with family and friends
• Epic annual staff party and reward ceremony
• Amazing training and development opportunities
• Fantastic career growth opportunities within our company.
• Pension Scheme
• Most importantly a fun and exciting party environment where you serve delicious fresh food, beautifully crafted cocktails and glorious wines with a side of song.
• More perks and benefits coming soon.
· 2 days off per week usually Sunday and Monday, 48 hours per week (Full time), 25-30 hours a week for part time.
Pay rate: Salary: from £30,000 per year depending on experience plus Tronc