A prime central location, located right by Charing Cross Station, this is a superb cabaret restaurant, London. Our majestic two-storied venue hosts a spectacular array of shows and events, including world class cabaret, circus acts, brunch events and our all new 'Proud Late' - the night you have been waiting for.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Host to join Proud group to be part of the busy front of house team. You’ll be a key part of the team that welcomes our guests and upon departure, make them want to return to the business.
Your effort and hard work will provide the foundation to the smooth-running of the food & beverage operation and will be critical to the club’s success, whilst providing you with a great springboard from which to launch your hospitality career.
The primary responsibility of a host is to greet incoming and departing customers and make them want to return to the business. Depending on their experience, some hosts may take on a more senior role and help with the management of the business too.
- Learning table layout.
- Moving tables depending on large groups.
- Managing the flow of the guests in and out.
- Tending to specials occasion request such as birthdays.
- Helping staff to set and clear tables and serve beverages.
- Monitoring tables rotation.
- Assisting in opening and closing tasks.
- Keeping note of occupied, dirty, and clean tables.
- Maintaining the front of house.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
The Successful Candidate will display:
- We want our people to be themselves, genuine and non-scripted.
- We give you the space to be yourself, so show us who you really are!
- Be flexible; respond quickly and positively to the changing requirements of the business.
- Make it easy for our guests, and your fellow team members, communicate effectively and be creative.
- Take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve niggles in your own way.
- Show love towards our guests and your team! We are looking for someone who understands their individual value within company and who wants to be part of the development of the local area as well as the hotel.
- Show passion towards internal product knowledge, our local area and continuously develop this knowledge.
Weekly Hours: 20-35
Pay Rate: From £13.00 – £15 per hour depending on experience