Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Senior Marketing Manager (Attractions & Events)
Contract Terms: 24 Months Contract, 40 hours per week
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is passionate about live entertainment to join us in an exciting opportunity to work in the Attractions, Events and Sports team as we look to grow and expand a new area of the business.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager (Attractions & Events) and the Marketing Director (Clients & Campaigns), the successful candidate will be responsible for B2C marketing across Attractions, Special Events, Family and Sports and managing marketing relationships with clients within these genres.
They will also work on our B2C marketing campaigns, developing creative genre campaigns and driving customer acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager (Attractions & Events) and Marketing Director (Clients & Campaigns) to deliver the B2C marketing strategy
- Work with the Client Development and Account Management teams to manage key client relationships, with agencies and promoters including Phantom Peak, Frameless, Bluey’s Big Play, The Balloon Museum, National Television Awards
- Work with a primary focus on Attractions, Events and Family
- Work across the team on developing B2C campaigns for Attractions, Events and Family
- Produce marketing plans across all events to drive fan engagement and sales. Manage implementation of plans across marketing channels, monitor effectiveness and provide recommendations
- Attend pitches for prospective clients and new productions to present marketing
- Work with the CRM team to implement the CRM strategy to increase customer engagement
- Work with the Content team to implement the Content strategy across SEO, organic social and content channels
- Work with the Performance Marketing team to implement digital strategy across paid search, paid social, programmatic and affiliate channels
- Source new paid campaigns and any other additional revenue opportunities
- Report on Marketing Activity and produce weekly internal and client reports with a thorough understanding of GA
- Create new engaging campaigns for Ticketmaster social channels
- Monitor activities of our main ticketing competitors and provide feedback
- Represent the company, as required at pitches, meetings and events in the UK
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager (Attractions & Events) and Marketing Director (Clients & Campaigns)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Experience in the Attractions, Events or Family events industry would be advantageous
- Understanding of the entertainment industry
- Digital marketing experience including campaign management
- Client Management experience
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to project manage various tasks to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills to measure, evaluate and report against goals
- Proven problem-solving capability to develop opportunities
- Strong organisational skills
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive.
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: EOD Wednesday 7th February