You will work as a part of our flexible bar & front of house team, providing excellent customer service in an efficient manner. Our team members are able to work on the bar; pour and mix drinks to a high standard as well as work on the floor in customer-facing roles on the door, running drinks and managing customer enquiries. Our staff are also responsible for the weekly construction and deconstruction of our event site, and assisting in the production of our events when necessary. We are looking for people that want to play a part in all aspects of running an influential venue, and build a career in club culture.
- Assist with the setup and pack down of bars, stock and venue infrastructure for our events & venues
- Keep the bar clean, restock and flag any low stock with the Bar Supervisor
- Act to minimise and report wastage to the Bar Supervisor
- Ensure you are fully up to date of the menus and products available, including any promotions
- Ensure you are fully informed of the events taking place within the venue
- Ensuring any customer service issues are escalated to the Bar Supervisor
- Assist in the day to day operations of the venue, including site management and production, assistance with technical logistics and event management and artist liaison assistance.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, sociable and highly motivated to take pride in everything you do.
- Passionate about the live music industry, hospitality and customer service
- Sociable, confident, full of energy and take pride in everything you do
- Available to work most weekends including public holidays and late night hours.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experienced bar and floor staff who are able to work in a high pressure environment
- Experience working in high volume bars in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages
- Experience using point-of-sale systems, in particular Goodtill
Weekly Hours: Part-time with the potential to work 30-40 or more hour weeks during December and onwards.
Pay Rate: £11.95 p/h
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender, reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
We receive a lot of applications and it does take a while to process these therefore if you do not hear from us immediately it means that we are still in the review process so do not panic.
We aim to get back to everyone that applies for this position within one month of the closing date however, we cannot offer feedback on CV’s.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to interview on site
Thanks for your interest in our space. We look forward to receiving your application.
The Cause 🙂