ROLE: Entertainment Account Manager
REPORTS INTO: Head of Performance
LOCATION: Unit 4 A/B Forest Trading Estate, Priestly Way, London, E17 6AL
CONTRACT TYPE: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (5 days out of 7)
WHO FULLCIRCLE ARE:
We are a forward-thinking entertainment agency, sourcing and supplying a diverse roster of exceptional talent. Our expertise spans a wide range of offerings, from street performers and live musicians to renowned speakers and customised show productions. Our mission is to transform ideas into captivating experiences, overseeing the entire creative process and bringing them to life with dynamic live activations.
FULLCIRCLE IS A BROADWICK COMPANY:
Broadwick is a multifaceted international company with headquarters in London who create, develop, own and operate a diverse portfolio of venues, spaces, events and experiences.
Broadwick believe in redefining spaces and how people experience music, art, culture and recreation by breaking down the traditional barriers. Their history and heritage is deeply rooted in music, building a portfolio of 20 global festivals before selling the portfolio in 2019 to focus on their growing portfolio of venues that includes Printworks London, Depot Mayfield Manchester, Drumsheds London, Exhibition London and Magazine London.
Collectively we strive to push boundaries and disrupt the cultural landscape by combining big thinking, bold ideas and commercial intelligence to produce spaces and experiences for discerning audiences in inspiring locations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As the Entertainment Account Manager you will be responsible for overseeing our entertainment accounts and ensuring exceptional service delivery to our clients. Your main duties will involve managing and cultivating client relationships to generate new business. Collaborating closely with internal teams to present innovative and captivating entertainment solutions that align with clients’ goals and objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients, serving as their primary point of contact for all account-related matters.
- Collaborating with internal teams, including creative, marketing and sales, to develop and execute projects that meet clients' needs and expectations.
- Leading on-site visits with confidence and demonstrating industry and venue specific knowledge.
- Upselling all other group services and venues offerings where appropriate.
- Maintaining accurate records of the entire sales and event process including, account activity, including quoting, contracts, budgets, invoicing, project timelines and event debriefs.
- Running live events as part of a team or independently.
- Conducting market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential new clients.
- Reseach fresh new talent options to add to the entertainment database.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with all preferred supplier venues and identify new venue partnership opportunities.
- Monitoring and analysing account metrics to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, developments, and best practices to ensure that our services remain competitive and relevant.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- At least 3 years of proven sales experience, achieving revenue/profit targets and KPI’s with the events entertainment industry.
- Proven knowledge of the corporate entertainment market in London.
- A broad understanding of live entertainment including, music, dance, theatre, comedy and TV.
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills.
- The ability to support in producing creative briefs and sales pitches.
- Passionate about providing high-quality services and fulfilling client expectations.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft/Google packages.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Discretionary bonus scheme of base salary
- Paid overtime
- 27 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Social events and free tickets to our live events
- Competitive pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)