Location: London, UK - Hybrid
Line Manager: Partner Operations Specialist, Distribution Partnerships
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Distributed Commerce at Ticketmaster is focused on building best-in-class partnerships to sell incremental tickets on behalf of our clients, supported by innovative, modern technology solutions to manage content delivery, transactional capabilities and ticket delivery. The team is global in nature, servicing partnerships in social media, music streaming, e-commerce, voice and more to drive awareness and sales for all potential clients.
A key member of Distributed Commerce for Ticketmaster, the Partner Operations Specialist, Distribution Partnerships is instrumental in expanding and optimizing Ticketmaster clients’ reach through a network of channel partnerships, from e-commerce channels to online travel agencies. Your expertise in Ticketmaster ticketing systems will enable the seamless operations of the intersection between partner, client and Distributed Commerce tools. Your ability to manage partner concerns, and understand ticketing complexities, will enable us to maintain our status as a world-class support organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Day-to-day operational support of channel partner relationships, which enable Ticketmaster clients to leverage off-platform opportunities to sell through unique distribution channels
- Maintain the smooth operations of partner offer set-up, partner specs management, client reporting and system attribution to ensure fast and efficient client and partner onboarding
- Coordinate with partners and clients to troubleshoot offers, create test events and/or pricing and maintain operational consistency and efficiency
- Support Partner Support queue, serving as a front-line responder in cases of troubleshooting, and coordinating pathways to resolution
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and cataloguing of technical documentation and partner collateral
- Partner seamlessly with the Distributed Commerce product team, integration engineers and ticketing system teams to enable thousands of unique offers to be served through our Partner API tools on a yearly basis
- Develop event programming expertise across a number of ticketing systems serving markets as diverse as North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia, with a particular focus on international markets
- Your efforts will help drive ticketing growth year-on-year, with a key focus on efficient client onboarding with an ever-changing roster of distribution opportunities; ensure that clients are utilizing our best-in-class distribution tools
- Support the channel partnership team in any further needs to drive further channel partnership growth.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Solid proven experience in the ticketing industry, both on the client and/or ticketing side, with an exceptional understanding of the Host and its underlying systems.
- Team-oriented worker experienced with multiple stakeholders, cross functions and large organization work environments
- Aptitude to quickly understand technical considerations, even in a non-engineering role – APIs, data feeds and consumer web experiences – is critical
- Independent, self-guided approach to solving problems with strong attention to detail; unwavering work ethic and driven approach
- Ability to understand the complex considerations of different ticketing markets and systems
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. Solution and team-oriented while demonstrating the ability to work independently and adapt to changes in a rapidly evolving industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is advantageous but not essential
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Being highly collaborative in this role is a must – you need to have a wide variety of interests to manage our diverse partner set, along with the diverse needs of our clients and markets. The days, quarters and years will rarely be the same
- Acting with Integrity is critical to success both within the organization, but also with how we comport ourselves to partners. Our distribution strategies will be a central manner in which many of the leading, best-in-class players will seek to explore ticketing, and we lead from a position of having a bias toward honesty, a win-win mindset.
- Lead by Example with your team – be willing to do the hard work, and know when to take a step back. Enable your team to flourish, and gain valuable exposure throughout the organization. This will develop trust and reliability within your team and the organization.
- Don’t be afraid to be wrong – this is a complicated ecosystem, and while you should have a firm opinion and be willing to voice it, be flexible and learn that it’s okay to reset direction and expectations as necessary with the market conditions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world’s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you’re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.